Ultra-Filtered Grease for Super
Chevron SRI-2, Kluber Isoflex NBU-15 ,
F. A. G. Barden - Arcanol L75
In Easy to Use Applicators
Developed for stealth. (quiet bearings)
Specially formulated spindle bearing greases filtered at 10 to 40 microns in easy to use
applicators will ensure cleanliness and proper fill. Each individual kit contain 30cc of
grease in a graduated cartridge, screw-on applicator tip, plunger, storage caps and a
detailed, illustrated instruction sheet containing fill quantity guidelines by bearing
size and type.
- Chevron SRI-2
- A petroleum/poly-urea, non-channeling, moderate speed, water
resistant, spindle grease for temperatures up to 300 deg F and speeds up to 400,000 dN.
- Kluber Isoflex NBU-15
- Ester/barium complex, non-channeling, extra high speed,
moderate load, water resistant spindle grease for temperatures up to 250 deg F and speeds
up to 850,000 dN.
- F. A. G. Barden - Arcanol
- The next generation in high speed precision spindle bearing
- Ideal for precision ball bearings including ceramic hybrids.
- PAO/ester base oil in a polyurea thickener.
- Critical preliminary "run-in" procedure takes
50% less time at half the temperature of Arcanol L74, the Barium-based grease being
replaced by ArconolL75
- Increased reliability.
- For temperatures up to 180 deg F and ultra high speeds up to
Please call and talk to our lubrication
engineers about the best grease, proper fill quantity and run in procedure for your
spindle application. Call 1-203-888-6600 between 9-5 e.s.t. and
please mention you saw this web-site
Call (203) 888-6600
FAX: (203) 881-9807
Please contact us if you have any questions, for pricing and
availability, availability in larger packaging.
AMS provides the following ultra filtered greases in special
applicators: Chevron SRI-2, Kluber Isoflex NBU-15 , F. A. G.
Barden Arcanol L75
Please contact us if you have any questions, for pricing, availability in larger
packaging, and to place an order.