50 gram tubes
400 gram cartridges
1 Kg cans
|Kluber ISOFLEX TOPAS NB 52 is a lubricating
grease with a wide service temperature range for plain and rolling bearings. It consists
of a synthetic hydrocarbon oil and barium complex soap. It is resistant to water, ambient
media, oxidation ageing, and it protects reliably against corrosion.
Isoflex Topas NB 52 grease is designed for long term lubrication of ball
and roller bearings and plain bearings. Isoflex Topas NB 52 has a wide service temperature
range, resists water, contamination, oxidation and corrosion. We are proud to be able to
offer many outstanding Kluber products including Kluber Topas Isoflex NB
52. More details about this product are presented in the Product Data Sheet below
Kluber ISOFLEX TOPAS NB 52 is the grease specified by
manufacturers such as Bombardier and Ski-Doo and include applications such as engine
bearings in snowmobiles and one-way clutches in ATVs.
Kluber Isoflex Topas NB-52
- Suitable for low temperatures
- Synthetic grease for plain and rolling bearings.
- Good pressure absorption
- Wide temperature range -60 to 250 deg F
- Speeds up to 850,000 dN
- Resistant to water and ambient media
- Good corrosion protection
- Resistance to oxidation and ageing
Sale on 50 gram tube only:
- $26.95 INCLUDING shipping via First Class Mail in the US
- $30.95 INCLUDING shipping via Priority Mail in the US
Call now to order: (203) 888-6600
(9 AM - 5 PM eastern time) USA
Also also available in: 400 gram cartridges
and 1 kg cans.